Thoughts of the week on a Monday….whhhhaaaatttt???
Wow, I haven’t done one of these since July last year. Time flies when you move house, have to buy a lot of furniture, work on the garden, work at your job, parent a toddler, and do a bunch of other stuff all day everyday. – It’s my birthday, woo! Mostly it’s just like any… Continue reading ->
– It’s been a busy week for me. My sister and I saw Of Monsters and Men on Tuesday night and Florence + the Machine on Wednesday night. Both bands were incredible, but I have to say that Florence’s show edged in front a little because of how incredible Ms. Welch is live. Her voice… Continue reading ->
– Who honestly does not book movie tickets online these days? Especially on a Friday or Saturday night? For real. Standing in a busy cinema queue is for chumps. – We got the interior of our house painted recently and even though it was painted in the same colour, it looks so FRESH and CLEAN!… Continue reading ->
– I bet Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin have THE BEST stories about Hollywood. Hanging with them for an hour after some champagne’s been consumed would be amazing. – Things I think look stupid: Riding a bike in a skirt and high heel stilettos. – On a related cycling note: I cannot stop laughing at… Continue reading ->
– Ok, let’s get real. Who actually sends paper Christmas cards anymore? The first year or two we were married and we got a LOT of them. Then it petered out and now we get about five and they’re usually just from family members. Granted, I don’t send them out, so I don’t expect to… Continue reading ->
– I’ve been trying really hard to wear more nail polish. I have a crap load of them, and my nails are long and strong at the moment, so I’m trying to wear some fun, colourful polishes. At the moment I’m loving my Ulta colours. So bright and thick and colourful! The plus side to… Continue reading ->
– The above photo is one I took on our holiday in Hawaii. It’s Waimanalo Beach, Oahu, and it is quite literally the most beautiful beach I have ever seen in my life. Both my husband and I agreed it was probably one of if not THE most gorgeous part of the world we’ve ever… Continue reading ->