– Who honestly does not book movie tickets online these days? Especially on a Friday or Saturday night? For real. Standing in a busy cinema queue is for chumps.
– We got the interior of our house painted recently and even though it was painted in the same colour, it looks so FRESH and CLEAN!
– I feel sorry for those people who spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to look like a famous person, especially when the final product looks nothing like that celebrity. What a waste of money.
– I love behind the scenes photos and although this is a little late, these SNL 40th Anniversary ones are great.
– Pioneer Woman’s business building is to die for.
– I am really not enjoying the current trend of putting a very low heel on ballet flats and flat formal shoes. This is not 1980 and I do not need to look like I’m wearing a chunky court shoe.
– I would like you all to know that fairy-style party dresses for little girls cost as much as a dress I would buy for myself. Insane. AND it’s very hard to find them in aqua/blue tones that aren’t Cinderella dresses.
– Also, if you spend time and money sewing a small costume to go with that fairy dress, chances are EXTREMELY HIGH that your toddler will refuse to wear it. I promise.
– Finish off your week with some great quotes. I can never not read lists of quotes. Ever.
Until next time,Share this post: