– I bet Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin have THE BEST stories about Hollywood. Hanging with them for an hour after some champagne’s been consumed would be amazing.
– Things I think look stupid: Riding a bike in a skirt and high heel stilettos.
– On a related cycling note: I cannot stop laughing at this from Girls. Hipster bikes and people who can’t ride them are hilarious.
– Missoni for Target was on super duper sale last week, so I snagged the rainbow umbrella and a little knitted dress for my daughter for about $10 each. I was disappointed with the women’s clothing overall, and the colour scheme for the homewares was not my cup of tea – any form of black in interior design or homewares and I will not go near it. I find it oppressive and lifeless.
– Is it too much to ask for someone to make a decent at home leg wax? I just want wax in a tub that warms up that I use cotton strips with. Ever since Nair discontinued their Easiwax last year or so I have been struggling to find a wax that is as good as that one was.
– Dear Apple: HOW MANY SOFTWARE UPDATES CAN ONE PHONE HAVE???? STOP.
– Sundance is streaming their panels this year, and this talk with Kristen Wiig, Mindy Kaling, Lena Dunham and Jenji Kohan moderated by Emily Nussbaum on the power of story and being funny is an interesting watch.
– There’s also this Vanity Fair slideshow of the stars of Sundance that you might like. Nice black and white photos, and the pic of Cobie Smulders is gorgeous.
– Even though it’s been a few weeks since the Golden Globes, I’m am still super in love with these instagram photos of winners and presenters as they left the stage. The gold curtain lifts things so much and they all look luminous. I need to walk around with one of those gold curtains behind me at all times in the hopes that it makes me look all tanned and shimmery and amazing. Someone, get on that. Also, I want to note how gorgeous Kate Beckinsdale and Katherine Heigl looked on the night. Simple, elegant and perfectly accessorised.
– I don’t love days and days of heat on end, but seriously, Summer, where’s the warmth?? Give me some Vitamin D!
– Pimping out my Road To The Oscars series where I’m watching and discussing all eight Best Picture nominees. I’ve seen four so far and it’s been something I’ve been wanting to do for a few years and I’m really enjoying it so far!
Until next time,Share this post: