Long weekend! Easter eggs! Hooray! Easter eggs are by far my favourite kind of chocolate, especially Cadbury. They just taste…better, you know? Anyway, I hope you all had a nice sleep in this morning on your day off. Here’s a cute little hedgehog:
And now here are some links!
– That cute hedgehog is from The Many Faces of a Hedgehog-turned-Emoji. Probably the most adorable thing you’re going to see today. (via I Can Has Cheezburger)
– Unless you live under a rock, you’ll know that William and Kate, and their adorable, chubby-cheeked baby George are here in Australia. If you want the low down on what Kate’s been wearing (and let’s face it, that’s what 99% of us really care about, right?), check out What Kate Wore, which is a fantastic resource for all Kate’s fashion and where you can buy it (unless it’s sold out. Which it is. All of it). I just love her style, and I LOVE that she recycles outfits. She’s just like a real girl! I would kill someone for that lemon yellow dress. (via What Kate Wore)
– As an avid watcher of Friends, I loved this list of 10 Things That Still Bother Me About Friends. I agree with most of these, except for 3 and 4. and 10. YOU DON’T SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ELSE THE NIGHT YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAYS THE RELATIONSHIP SHOULD TAKE A BREAK. I mean, come on. There is at least a 24 hour cooling of period on that shit, right? (via College Humor)
– Even though the news of Television Without Pity’s demise is a few weeks old, I really like this article on How Television Without Pity Shaped Popular Culture. The good news is they’ve announced the recaps are going to stay up in archive form, so if you want to relive some really funny TV recaps, or discover them for the first time you’ll be able to do so. (via Vulture)
– I know you probably want to watch Samuel L. Jackson perform slam poetry about Boy Meets World. You are welcome. (via Jezebel)
– It was the 20th anniversary of Kurt Cobain’s death this month and Nirvana enlisted the likes of Lorde and Joan Jett to perform four songs at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame. It was pretty awesome. (via Rolling Stone)
– Finally, please join me in rolling your eyes in agreement at this list of The 22 Most Hipster Foods On The Planet. I still don’t know how I feel about food trucks. We have had some truly average food from a couple of Melbourne food trucks, so at this stage, I am undecided on how I feel about food that is made in a moving vehicle. Anyone experienced any good ones? Also, I cannot tell you how much I agree with the mason jar thing. STOP SERVING DRINKS IN MASON JARS. A GLASS OR MUG IS FINE. (via Huffington Post)
Happy Easter everyone! Or, if that’s not your thing, happy four day weekend where you can eat egg shaped chocolate!
Until next time,Share this post: