I always know it’s time to do a links post when the number of Safari windows open on my phone goes from manageable to out of control and I have no idea what any of them are. So here are this week’s links!
– This elderly couple’s themed photoshoot will warm the cockles of your cold dead heart, trust me. Their wedding photographer stood them up sixty-one years ago, and for their anniversary this year, their daughter-in-law arranged for them to have a do over. Adorable.
– Here are 68 of 2013’s biggest songs in five and a half minutes. Some of these songs I don’t know, but I do so love a mash-up, so please enjoy it at your leisure, repeatedly if necessary.
– Christmas is over, but I saw this during the festive season and I feel we all need to enjoy this Chatroulette version of Mariah Carey’s All I Want For Christmas is You. It’s the beard that makes it so special, my friends. I also can’t believe how many outfits were involved Er, and there is also a Call Me Maybe version.
– For my fellow bloggers and content creators, this is an interesting piece on four reasons Viral’ content stopped mattering in 2013. Whether it’s true or not, who can say for sure? It’s still interesting nonetheless.
– If you’re not the kind of person to make new year’s resolutions, or you do it, break them all and then hate yourself, you’re going to want to check out this list of 14 fucks this woman refuses to give in 2014. I mean, it’s just perfect, really.
Until next time,Share this post: