I’ve had so many links open on my phone, I fully expect Safari to crash at any moment. So, here are all the links that have amused and entertained me over the past couple of weeks.
– You’ve probably already seen this, but it’s worth linking to again. The 28 Most Flawless Responses to a Wrong Text Number. Number 11 might be my favourite. (via Distractify)
– Do you have unnatural and obsessive feelings towards fictional characters? Do you also have a fondness for Icona Pop’s I Don’t Care ditty? You definitely want to check this Do you ‘ship absurd fictional couples music video. I laughed so much: “In canon they have never met/I don’t care/ I ship it!” (via Not Literally)
– I love movie trailers, and I bet you do as well, so you’re going to want to watch this 2013 Movie Trailer Mash Up. (via YouTube)
– In a similar vein, please enjoy this video of the 20 Most Overplayed Songs of 2013. UGH, THAT PINK SONG. SO OVER IT. (via YouTube)
– My cousin sent me a link to a website called Rank and Style and it’s really cool. Instead of falling down a rabbit hole of beauty and fashion blogs, you can check out what people are pulls data from all the available sources (department stores, blogs, magazines, etc) and compiles top ten lists based on seasonal trends. Brands cannot pay to have their products ranked, and you can even submit a request for a top ten list, which is pretty cool. (via Rank and Style)
– I love this artist’s visions of what Disney princesses’ happily ever after really looks like. (via Demilked)
– We all know how much women can rock. Sadly, the media doesn’t always think so. Take a look at this video of how the media failed women in 2013 and join me in my outrage. (via YouTube)
– Have you seen Sesame Street’s parody of The Hunger Games, called The Hungry Games – Catching Fur? It’s adorable. (via YouTube)
– If you’re a Buffy fan like me, you’re going to want to read this oral history of The Trio (Warren, Jonathan and Andrew). It features writer/director/producer Doug Petrie, supervising producer/writer Jane Espenson, Adam Busch (Warren), Danny Strong (Jonathan) and Tom Lenk (Andrew). (via Vulture)
– You need to watch this video of a couple performing a a medley of the best R’n’B and Hip Hop songs from the past 20 years. I will never be as cool as them and that makes me sad. (via Right This Minute)
Seen anything else good? Let me know!
Until next time,Share this post: