When I ordered this lovely dress from ModCloth, I also ordered a top for Summer. I wanted something that I could dress up and down for work and weekends, and I love colour, especially in Summer.
1. To Etch Their Own top, ModCloth, $32AUD. The print on this top grabbed me. Kind of chevron, kind of Atzec, and I’ve worn it with both black capri pants and boyfriend cropped jeans because it’s so versatile.
2. Eva Capri Pants, Sportscraft, $149AUD. I also have these in camel and they are SO comfortable. I do wish they were a tad more fitted down the whole leg for more of a skinny fit, but other than that they’re great for Spring and Summer. One of the things I like about Sportscraft pants is that they do odd numbered sizing. In between a size 12 and a 14? No worries, they do a size 13! It’s brilliant, and more brands need to offer that option I think.
3. Sanita clogs, Wittner, $159AUD. I am really, really into clogs right now. I haven’t bought a pair yet, but I think something like this will definitely be in my wardrobe soon. Plus I do always like a shoe that makes me a good two or three inches taller.
4. Sofia Cut OUt Tote, Kate Hill, $89AUD. I love Kate Hill. They have cute, affordable and colourful bags, wallets and luggage, and I don’t think they get enough recognition. I’ve bought quite a few bags from them in the past, and they’ve always lasted a decent amount of time. This bag is a nice pastel shade for Summer, and the size makes it perfect for work.
5. AJ Morgan Cateye Sunglasses, Asos, $46AUD. I loooove cateye sunglasses. LOVE them. I think they’re a really nice change from all the aviators and Wayfarers that are around. Don’t get me wrong, I love those styles too, but I love the cateye throw back to the 1950s.
What’s your must-have wardrobe item for Summer?
Until next time,Share this post: